Videos of the July 8 Comet Section meeting Nick James (17 Dec 2023 20:53 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Videos of the July 8 Comet Section meeting Thomas Lehmann (17 Dec 2023 21:04 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Videos of the July 8 Comet Section meeting Thomas Lehmann 17 Dec 2023 21:04 UTC

That's great! Thank you, Gillian and Roger to make this happen.

Best wishes,
Thomas