12p 20231214 new outburst I81 denis buczynski (14 Dec 2023 21:20 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12p 20231214 new outburst I81 Nick James (15 Dec 2023 00:27 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12p 20231214 new outburst I81 Nick James (15 Dec 2023 19:49 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12p 20231214 new outburst I81 Nick James (16 Dec 2023 19:50 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] 12p 20231214 new outburst I81 rmiles.btee@btinternet.com (16 Dec 2023 22:13 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12p 20231214 new outburst I81 Nick James (20 Dec 2023 08:06 UTC)
12P/Pons-Brooks outburst due? Nick James (27 Dec 2023 13:13 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks outburst due? Nick James (30 Dec 2023 09:42 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks outburst due? rmiles.btee@btinternet.com (30 Dec 2023 12:39 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks outburst due? Peter Carson (30 Dec 2023 18:43 UTC)
12P outburst Peter Carson (15 Dec 2023 21:27 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] 12P/Pons-Brooks outburst due? Nick James 30 Dec 2023 09:42 UTC
Further to my note of three days ago there is no sign of any signifiant
outburst yet. The latest data I have is for Dec 30.07. The recent
scatter may be real or it may be due to the different systems being used.

If you do manage to get any 9 arcsec photometry despite the current
really bad weather please send it to me.

Nick.