12P tail discontinuity Peter Tickner (27 Feb 2024 11:22 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] 12P tail discontinuity Peter Tickner (27 Feb 2024 11:36 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] 12P tail discontinuity Peter Tickner 27 Feb 2024 11:36 UTC

Or not. Sorry - but the low quality version is on the BAA site.

Peter
Sent from my iPhone