A different view of 12P Peter Tickner (07 Mar 2024 03:27 UTC)
RE: [BAA Comets] A different view of 12P Peter Tickner (07 Mar 2024 16:49 UTC)

RE: [BAA Comets] A different view of 12P Peter Tickner 07 Mar 2024 16:48 UTC
At the same time as my cloud affected Dwarf II snap, BAA member Sally Russell was at Kelling Heath using her Dwarf II on 12P.  The dark sky image in Sally's stacked snap shows a nice long ion tail.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: baa-comet@simplelists.com [mailto:baa-comet@simplelists.com]
Sent: 07 March 2024 03:28
To: baa-comet@simplelists.com
Subject: [BAA Comets] A different view of 12P

I wasn’t able to get enough clean images with my 14inch SCT on 6th but on the off chance I threw my little portable Dwarf II smartscope on top of my roll off observatory roof and it snapped this through the clouds.

Peter
To unsubscribe from this list please go to https://www.simplelists.com/confirm/?u=giQWpxwu3cbC1VcpNFmuUCt9MFOOaSVP