Comet 12P Pons-Brooks wide & narrow field Peter Carson (12 Mar 2024 15:04 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 12P Pons-Brooks wide & narrow field Nick James (12 Mar 2024 19:52 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 12P Pons-Brooks wide & narrow field Peter Carson (12 Mar 2024 19:57 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 12P Pons-Brooks wide & narrow field denis buczynski (12 Mar 2024 20:28 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 12P Pons-Brooks wide & narrow field Peter Tickner (12 Mar 2024 21:24 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] Comet 12P Pons-Brooks wide & narrow field Nick James 12 Mar 2024 19:51 UTC

Those are great images Peter.

In my part of the world I haven't seen the Sun since Saturday and having
a clear break at dusk to see the comet seems like a forlorn hope.

I do sometimes wonder whether I should take up flower arranging since
astronomy from here doesn't seem particularly viable.

Nick.