International Halley Watch Observers' Manual Nick James (30 Mar 2024 06:21 UTC)
Re: [BAA Comets] International Halley Watch Observers' Manual Nick James (30 Mar 2024 08:25 UTC)

Re: [BAA Comets] International Halley Watch Observers' Manual Nick James 30 Mar 2024 08:25 UTC

Wayne,

Thanks. I'll let David know.

Nick.