From: Nancy LC Steele <nancylcsteele@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 7:07 PM
To: switzerfellows@switzernetwork.org
Subject: [switzerfellows] Job opening for a program manager for habitat restoration

My organization is hiring a program manager. You can find more details here.

Friends of the Verde River, located in the Verde Valley of Arizona, has an opening for a program manager. The Program Manager, Habitat Restoration, oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of the ecosystem restoration program, including planning, organizing, leading, budgeting, and controlling program activities, working closely with our partner organizations, consultants, and advisory groups. The PM works with our federal, state, and local partners to lead the Verde Watershed Restoration Coalition; organizes and supervises the annual fieldwork season; manages and writes grant proposals and grant reports; manages contracts with technical consultants and contractors; implements the strategic plan and continues to strategically expand and develop the program; and coordinates and administers other aspects of the program, including assisting with communications and fundraising.

We are looking for someone to join our team who has a keen investigative mind and is an excellent communicator and a proven project manager. You should be able to set and achieve goals and objectives and meet grant requirements, working in collaborative settings with partner organizations/agencies. The ideal candidate has a degree in ecosystem restoration or a related area and experience managing collaborative restoration projects.

--

Nancy L.C. Steele, D.Env.

Executive Director

Friends of the Verde River