From: Block, Giselle <giselle_block@fws.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 4:02 PM
To: Jutta Burger <Jburger@cal-ipc.org>
Subject: Fwd: Alaska Invasive Species Job Opportunities with USFWS

Please share this job opportunity in Alaska

Hey everyone.

Can you help spread the word about two contract employment opportunities we are flying right now. The two individuals would join the cross-programmatic invasive species team at the Alaska Regional Office on efforts to build our response program.  Here is the link to the postings with Integrated Statistics:  http://www.integratedstatistics.com/

Please encourage people to apply early. The application period will be based on the level of responses. We hope to fill the positions by early August.

Thanks for the help.

Aaron

--

Aaron E. Martin