job announcement below...

Begin forwarded message:

From: PlantRight <plantright@suscon.org>
Date: July 30, 2019 at 10:00:00 AM PDT
To: <dwjohnson@cal-ipc.org>
Subject: A new home for PlantRight

A new home for PlantRight
PlantRight logo

July 30, 2019

Alameda garden
A backyard garden in Alameda. Photo credit: Stephanie Falzone

A New Home for PlantRight

We’re pleased to announce that Plant California Alliance will be PlantRight's new home and lead its future growth. There couldn’t be a better partner for ensuring the program continues to thrive.
Read the blog post
Plant California Alliance logo
Project Manager job announcement
PlantRight is in need of a Project Manager who will be based out of Plant California Alliance's office in Sacramento and who will be trained by the current project manager. Please share this job announcement with your networks and anyone you think may be interested in the position.
Read the job description
PlantRight Partner logo

Find a PlantRight Retail Nursery Partner Near You

Use our online Retail Partner directory to find a PlantRight partner in your area and support retailers who help Californians plant right.

Learn more about our Retail Nursery Partner program here

Have a question about invasive plants?
Email us at PlantRight@suscon.org
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

This email was sent to dwjohnson@cal-ipc.org
PlantRight · 98 Battery Street, Suite 302 · San Francisco, CALIFORNIA 94111 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp