Begin forwarded message:

From: "Solorio, Antonio" <antonio_solorio@nps.gov>
Date: December 5, 2019 at 12:09:31 PM PST
Subject: PAID Park College Internships: App Due Date 1/18/20

Please help spread the word with current college students.

Program Background:  The SAMO Youth Program provides paid work experience and mentoring for diverse college students. The goals of the program are to create a developmental work experience for underrepresented students that: 1) promotes an ethic for conservation and stewardship 2) introduces students towards careers in public service.

PartnershipThe Santa Monica Mountains Fund works to protect and encourage appreciation and understanding of the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. The Fund supports the National Park Service efforts in education, science, research, improving facilities, community engagement, stewardship and philanthropy.

Antonio Solorio
Park Ranger - SAMO Youth Program Manager
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
401 W. Hillcrest Drive
Thousand Oaks CA 91360
Office (805) 370-2363
Cell (805)338-6277

"I am a current participant of the GOAL Leadership Academy. Ask me about the program."