From: outdoor-engagement-members@googlegroups.com <outdoor-engagement-members@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jenny Mulholland-Beahrs
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 10:58 AM
To: Coalition Members Google Group <outdoor-engagement-members@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [coalition members] Fwd: County of Sonoma - Park Program Supervisor - Community Engagement

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Konmally Chhav <Konmally.Chhav@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 10:21 AM
To: j.mulholland-beahrs@berkeley.edu <j.mulholland-beahrs@berkeley.edu>

Hello Jenny,

I would like to share with you and your organization our newest recruitment, Park Program Supervisor - Community Engagement. Below is a short ad copy with link to apply, and attached is the job announcement.

Park Program Supervisor - Community Engagement

$5,546 - $6,741/Monthly*

Bring your park programming experience and leadership skills to the County of Sonoma and become a Park Program Supervisor! For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit, www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply by 2/13/20

Direct Link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sonoma/jobs/2692910/park-program-supervisor-community-engagement?keywords=Park%20Program%20Supervisor&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

Thank you for your help and support!

Best,

Konmally Chhav

Human Resources Technician

County of Sonoma Human Resources

konmally.chhav@sonoma-county.org

Office: 707-565-3473  Fax: 707-565-3770

County of Sonoma

Room to Move. Room to Grow.

www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org

cid:image001.png@01CD2494.69295A90  cid:image002.png@01CD2494.69295A90

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail, or opt to print on both sides of the paper.

--

Jenny Mulholland-Beahrs (She/her/hers)

Director, California Outdoor Engagement Coalition

Cell (510) 847-3318

--
Please only send a message to outdoor-engagement-members@googlegroups.com if you want all members to see it. If you have questions, please email outdoor_engagement@berkeley.edu directly.

View meeting and call information on the Coalition members calendar: https://goo.gl/L7vTj8
Access all shared documents for Coalition members: https://goo.gl/KAeqTN
---
Organization members: Don’t see your logo on the members page of our website (https://outdoorengagement.berkeley.edu/who-we-are/members)? Then, please be sure you’ve emailed a high resolution logo to member_logos@berkeley.edu. You may have seen your logo in one of our newsletters, but if it’s not on our website, then we most likely found a version online, but didn’t receive a high resolution version from you.

Staff members of your organization may request access to this members-only group, by inputting their name, organization and job title here: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/outdoor-engagement-members
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "California Outdoor Engagement Coalition Members" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/outdoor-engagement-members/CAKMEQV0pV0qScYEM4Q52tR5twodjUqHVB%2B0dD_5ks4EGHGN4dQ%40mail.gmail.com.