From: Meghan Brown <m.brown@agri.nv.gov>
Date: Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Nevada Department of Agriculture - Noxious Weed Coordinator Position Recruitment

Please find below the link for the open current position of our State Noxious Weed Coordinator. We are currently recruiting for the position. Please feel free to share wildly to those that might be interested.

 https://nvapps.state.nv.us/NEATS/Recruiting/ViewAnnouncement.aep?recruitmentId=40532

Nevada Department of Agriculture

Meghan Brown
Deputy Administrator | Plant Industry Division | Nevada Department of Agriculture
405 South 21st Street, Sparks, NV 89431

Office: 775.353.3604 | Fax: 775.353.3661
Look for the Buy Nevada label and buy an agriculture license plate.

Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Flickr

This message and attachments are intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, I did not intend to waive and do not waive any privileges or the confidentiality of the message and attachments, and you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please note that this correspondence, and other information you have provided or will provide to our agency may be subject to Nevada Open Records Requests, per NRS 239, and, to the extent not confidential by law, may be disclosed to persons so requesting. If you received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by email at m.brown@agri.nv.gov and delete the message and attachments from your computer and network. Thank you.

--

Slade Franklin

Weed and Pest Coordinator

Wyoming Department of Agriculture

slade.franklin@wyo.gov

307-777-6585 (Work)

307-777-1943 (Fax)
Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.Image removed by sender.

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.