From: Goncalves, Kimberly@CNRA <kimberly.goncalves@resources.ca.gov> On Behalf Of Crowfoot, Wade@CNRA
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 1:16 PM
To: Crowfoot, Wade@CNRA <Wade.Crowfoot@resources.ca.gov>
Cc: Sharon Farrell <sfarrell@parksconservancy.org>; Kellyx Nelson <kellyx@sanmateorcd.org>; Norris, Jennifer@CNRA <Jennifer.Norris@resources.ca.gov>
Subject: SAVE THE DATE: Cutting Green Tape virtual conversation on April 6

Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you safe and healthy.

As the distribution of the COVID vaccines continues to surge across California (now over 10 million shots distributed), I’m optimistic things will return toward normalcy in coming months. I am excited to be together again in person for our meetings and collaborations later this year as conditions allow.

On the topic of collaboration, the California Natural Resources Agency invites the restoration community, land managers, and interested stakeholders and partners to join an upcoming virtual conversation about Cutting Green Tape – one of our highest-priority initiatives designed to increase the pace and scale of ecological restoration and stewardship.

Building on a series of roundtable meetings hosted last year in partnership with the California Landscape Stewardship Network, the upcoming conversation will bring together agency colleagues, roundtable participants, and restoration practitioners to share updates and engage around future efforts. We will learn about how Cutting Green Tape is shaping new practices in restoration granting, permitting, and project development, and how can help build more resilience into our natural systems.

The conversation will be convened on April 6, 2021 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm. Please join us and click this link to register for the event.

Learn more about our progress on Cutting Green Tape:

Our shared progress is made possible by the contributions, leadership, and commitment of so many individuals and organizations. Many thanks for this work!

We hope to see you on April 6 to continue this important work together.

Best,

Wade

Wade Crowfoot

California Natural Resources Secretary