Internship with the Parks Conservancy in San Francisco.

From: Georgia Vasey [mailto:gvasey@ParksConservancy.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 11:29 AM
To: Georgia Vasey
Subject: Now Hiring: Ecological Restoration and Volunteer Management Internship

Park Stewardship Friends and Partners,

My name is Georgia Vasey and I am one of the Regional Managers for the Park Conservancy’s Park Stewardship Program. I’m reaching out to you all because we would love your help spreading the word about our internship opening: Ecological Restoration and Volunteer Management Internship.

We have internship positions with all three of Park Stewardship’s regional teams- San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin. Through a one-year position on one of these teams, you will wear many hats - you will be a field ecologist, environmental educator, youth leader, and community builder.

Applications will be accepted until July 31st, with interviews beginning in mid-August. The start date is scheduled for early October.

Please spread far and wide! This is a great opportunity, and we hope to expand our recruiting efforts so that we can develop local youth talent. Please see the attached job description—note: All applications will be sent to Yakuta Poonawalla (ypoonawalla@ParksConservancy.org).

If you would rather not receive these announcements, let me know and I’ll take you off our list.

Thanks and best regards,

Georgia Vasey

San Mateo Community Programs Manager

Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy

Building 201, Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA 94123

tel: (650) 619-1790

email: gvasey@parksconservancy.org

The nonprofit support partner for the Golden Gate National Parks www.parkconservancy.org