I had the same problem, the cover page appears, but then the rest of the download is blank.

-Liz

From: calweedtalk-manager@simplelists.com [mailto:calweedtalk-manager@simplelists.com] On Behalf Of Dan & Elizabeth Songster
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 1:54 PM
To: calweedtalk@simplelists.com
Subject: Re: CalWeedTalk New BMP Manual

although I fill out the form I still cannot open the bmp

Dan

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 12:50 PM

Subject: CalWeedTalk New BMP Manual

Cal-IPC, in partnership with toxicologist Susan Kegley of the Pesticide Research Institute, has published a new manual on “Best Management Practices (BMPs) for Wildland Stewardship: Protecting Wildlife When Using Herbicides for Invasive Plant Management.” The manual includes field techniques from experienced land managers as well as risk charts for commonly used herbicides.

The 47-page manual is available as a pdf for free download at www.cal-ipc.org/ip/management/BMPs

cover_smaller.jpg

Doug Johnson, Executive Director

California Invasive Plant Council  |  www.cal-ipc.org

1442-A Walnut St., #462, Berkeley, CA 94709

dwjohnson@cal-ipc.org   | (510) 843-3902 x302

Protecting California's environment and economy

from invasive plants.