This is a notice for the annual symposium held by Bay  Area universities. It’s a great chance to see or present research in a smaller, regional conference.

Elizabeth

From: Jessica Taylor Martin [mailto:jesmart@stanford.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 3:36 PM
To: Brusati, Elizabeth
Subject: Conservation Symposium in May

Hello,

I am a graduate student at Stanford University. Myself and several other Stanford students are organizing the 17th annual Society for Conservation Biology Bay Area Symposium to be held on Saturday May 7th on the Stanford campus. The symposium is an event for conservation researchers to present their work in a fun, interdisciplinary setting. Students, academic researchers, conservation professionals and the general public are welcome to participate. We have several exciting keynote speakers this year: Peter KareivaMichelle Marvier, and John Terborgh.  We have just begun event registration and abstract submission at our website http://www.cbs2016.org. Members of the California Invasive Plant Council may be interested in attending or participating in this event and I was hoping you might direct the attached flyer to appropriate parties to help spread the word. Thank you for your help!

Best,

Jessica