Hi Elizabeth,

I sent your job announcement out to all staff and was wondering if you could share our new job posting as well that I have attached.

Josie Ruddach

Santa Clara County Parks – 298 Garden Hill Drive – Los Gatos, CA 95032

Administrative Support Officer III

Desk (408) 355-2237

Cell (408) 489-2600

Josie.ruddach@prk.sccgov.org