From: California State Coastal Conservancy [mailto:trish.chapman@scc.ca.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 4:17 PM
To: Johnson, Doug
Subject: The Coastal Conservancy is Hiring!

California State Coastal Conservancy

NOW HIRING

The State Coastal Conservancy has a position open for a project manager, most likely to work in our Central Coast program. The position, Conservancy Project Development Analyst I, involves developing and managing projects to protect and restore coastal habitats and provide public access to natural areas.  Typical Conservancy projects include: planning and construction of statewide or regional trails (such as the Coastal Trail or San Francisco Bay Trail);  acquisition of lands or conservation easements to protect wildlife habitat, open space, or agriculture; planning and implementing wetland and watershed restoration projects; and planning and implementing urban waterfront revitalization projects. The Conservancy works primarily by providing grants and technical assistance to partner organizations.

This would be a full-time, permanent position based out of our office in Oakland. For more information, please see the job announcement at:

Please note that applications are due by August 26.

California State Coastal Conservancy, 1330 Broadway, Suite 1300, Oakland, CA 94612

Sent by trish.chapman@scc.ca.gov in collaboration with