Also interested  in sharing with someone who wants/needs a roommate, male preferred but open to all options.

Thanks,

--Rich

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Sandra Skowronek <san.sko@gmx.de> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I also have a room to share at the Cal IPC Symposium at Tenaya lodge for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night, $50 per night each. If you're interested, please  let me know (e-Mail:san.sko@gmx.de).

Best,

Sandra
----------------
Sandra Skowronek
PhD student
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
Tel.: 213-280-4789

Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. September 2016 um 14:33 Uhr
Von: "Lynn Overtree" <lynn.overtree@landtrustsantacruz.org>
An: calweedtalk@simplelists.com
Betreff: CalWeedTalk Room to share at Cal IPC annual conference
I have a room to share with another woman. I have it reserved for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights at $100/night ($50 each).

I will have my hearing dog with me, so it needs to be someone comfortable with dogs.

If you'd like to share the room, contact me directly through my email below.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn Overtree
Stewardship Manager
Land Trust of Santa Cruz County
617 Water Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
831-429-6116 x305
831-429-1166 (fax)
831-224-5059 (cell)
California Invasive Plant Council, www.cal-ipc.org
California Invasive Plant Council, www.cal-ipc.org

Rich Thiel
Biological Technician (Supervisor)
Branch of Forestry and Vegetation Management
Division of Resources Management and Science
Sequoia and Kings Canyon NP, CA
(559) 565-4476