I don't have the experience to weigh in, but I would trust Ken Moore's reviews!
Ellen

Ellen Uhler
Central Coast Wilds
Ecological Concerns Inc.
(831) 750-2365 cell
(831) 459-0656 admin
(831) 459-0655 nursery
(831) 457-1606 fax
www.CentralCoastWilds.com
25 Years of Sustainable Land Management

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Frye, Pete <PFrye@marincounty.org> wrote:

Monica or others,

Did anyone ever compile any notes/documents comparing these pullers beyond the below?

Am looking to buy and also thinking this would be an interesting poster for Cal-IPC volunteer trainings.

Pete

From: "Catey Ritchie" <CRitchie@ParksConservancy.org>
To: "calweedtalk@simplelists.com" <calweedtalk@simplelists.com>
Cc: "Maria Durana" <MDurana@ParksConservancy.org>, "Monica Stafford" <MStafford@ParksConservancy.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 11:59 AM

Hello,

Please see Monica and Maria’s messages below seeking advice/reviews for Weed Wrench alternatives.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Catey

Catey Ritchie

Project Manager, Resource Conservation