----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Klopfenstein, Rachael@Wildlife" <Rachael.Klopfenstein@Wildlife.ca.gov>
Subject: 2017 California Invasive Species Action Week (CISAW)
Date: Mon, Apr 3, 2017 10:12 AM

Greetings,

The 2017 California Invasive Species Action Week (CISAW) is nearly two months away and we are getting excited! This is a friendly reminder to please let us know if you will join us in recognizing the Action Week (June 3-11) and to submit your participant form, if you have not done so already.

Starting this month, we will post the 2017 CISAW Schedule of Events on the webpage (www.wildlife.ca.gov/CISAW) and continue to update the schedule as new forms are submitted. In addition to submitting your participant form, please let us know if you would like any outreach materials sent to you, indicating the type (brochure and/or poster), quantity, and address to which to send. PDF versions are attached, and we encourage you to share them with others who may also be interested in participating or hosting events.

Lastly, the 2017 CISAW Youth Art Contest is underway and all submissions are due by May 5! Open to youths grades 2 – 12, this year’s contest theme is “Don’t Let it Loose!” which aims to educate youths about the impacts of, and alternatives to, releasing aquarium and household aquatic plants and pets. Details and entry forms are on the webpage, www.wildlife.ca.gov/CISAW.

We hope you will join us in making the 2017 CISAW a success and look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

Rachael Klopfenstein

Environmental Scientist

Invasive Species Program

California Department of Fish and Wildlife

O: (916) 651-3122

Rachael.Klopfenstein@wildlife.ca.gov