Hi Greta,

Thanks for your inquiry. This job posting closed yesterday.

Eric Wrubel
Network Botanist
San Francisco Bay Area National Parks
Inventory & Monitoring Program
Fort Cronkhite, Building 1063
Sausalito, CA 94965
Office: 415-289-1849

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Varien, Greta <Greta.Varien@ventura.org> wrote:

Good Morning Doug,

You had sent a job posting out in the sierra’s a couple weeks ago I can’t seem to find. I have a friend who would be perfect for the position; is it still available?

Thanks,

Greta

Greta Varien

Senior Agricultural Inspector Biologist

Ventura County Agricultural Commissioner’s Office

(805) 933-2926