FW: [Aliens-L] Survey - Invasion Science Doug Johnson (26 Sep 2019 13:20 PDT)
Re: [Aliens-L] Survey - Invasion Science T. Meyer (26 Sep 2019 15:52 PDT)

FW: [Aliens-L] Survey - Invasion Science Doug Johnson 26 Sep 2019 13:20 PDT
Interesting survey on perceptions of invasive species and conservation: https://forms.gle/vRC8ioUu9xGp2VYX6

-----Original Message-----
From: aliens-l-request@list.auckland.ac.nz <aliens-l-request@list.auckland.ac.nz> On Behalf Of novoa.perez.ana@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 9:03 AM
To: aliens-l@list.auckland.ac.nz
Subject: [Aliens-L] Survey - Invasion Science

Dear Colleagues

We are circulating a survey aimed to assess where there is consensus and divergence across disparate and debated issues within the field of invasion science and management among those working in the domain. The survey should take between 20 to 30 minutes of your time and all respondents can be assured of confidentiality.

The survey involves: (1) rating short statements on a scale from ‘strongly agree to ‘strongly disagree’, (2) the option to include further comments or suggestions, and (3) providing some background information about yourself.

The survey can be taken using the following link
https://forms.gle/vRC8ioUu9xGp2VYX6

Along with taking the survey we would greatly appreciate if you could circulate this via email or social media to colleagues who you think might find it interesting. We apologise in advance if you get this link via multiple channels.

Kind regards and thank you!

Sven Bacher
Christian Kull
Ana Novoa