From: mdoc@simplelists.com [mailto:mdoc@simplelists.com] On Behalf Of Katie McInnes
Sent: 11 October 2019 18:13
To: Chris Rostron (via mdoc list)
Subject: [MDOC] Bramhall Park orienteering helpers

Hi everyone

The next Autumn series events is nearly upon us, this time at Bramhall Park, on the morning of Saturday 19 October.

I need some volunteers to assist with the morning so please let me know if you are able to help and if you have any preference for job. The usual jobs are control putting out, Registration, Start and possibly Finish, Help for newcomers and control collecting.

Many thanks,

Katie McInnes

(Organiser)