See above from Liz as I thought many of you would be interested.

Apologies to those newer members who weren't around when Liz and Tony from Oz were members of MDOC
Dave

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tony Perrott <lizandtony1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 at 21:24
Subject: Re: New Year and fire!
To: Dave Mawdsley <mawdsleyd@gmail.com>

Hi Dave, Thanks for thoughts. The north east Victoria fires are very close to albury but we are not under immediate threat. My family all live in Corryong/cudgewa/ walwa area so are very nervous. My brother Wal been up in walwa fighting horrendous fires but home now defending his home/farm in George’s creek. Don’t know what today will bring. Predicted to be 45 degrees and strong winds.
Emma’s pat comes from Corryong and is up there for the past 4 days defending dairy farm/ house.
It’s very Smokey in albury but we are ok. Verna (mother) ok in tallangatta and interested in all the activity of the evacuation centre.
We hosted evacuees on New Year’s Eve and expecting Christine ( Tony’s sister) today as she decided she couldn’t defend her home in Narooma.
Thanks again for you concern.
Happy new year.
Liz
Sent from my iPhone