Problem Purchases Jillyan (21 Dec 2019 12:08 GMT)
RE: [MDOC] Problem Purchases Trevor Roberts (21 Dec 2019 13:01 GMT)
Re: [MDOC] Problem Purchases John Kewley - UKRI STFC (21 Dec 2019 15:03 GMT)
RE: [MDOC] Problem Purchases Trevor Roberts (21 Dec 2019 15:13 GMT)

Re: [MDOC] Problem Purchases John Kewley - UKRI STFC 21 Dec 2019 15:03 UTC

Do you mean there is another new owner after the Lithuanian/onosh folks?
Jk

________________________________
From: mdoc@simplelists.com <mdoc@simplelists.com> on behalf of Trevor Roberts (via mdoc list) <mdoc@simplelists.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 1:01:46 PM
To: Jillyan <jillyan@btinternet.com>; mdoc@simplelists.com <mdoc@simplelists.com>
Subject: RE: [MDOC] Problem Purchases

I found the post below on Facebook. It doesn’t say much for the new owners and now they have no competition since Ultrasport have closed down. Ian from Ultrasport told me recently that these people showed an interest in his business and requested a full stock-take which he did. He heard nothing back from them and then heard they had bought Compass-Point.

I suggest you tackle them at an event but that will be difficult before Christmas.

“Vicky McCreadie  doesn't recommend Compass Point<https://www.facebook.com/compasspointorienteering/?hc_ref=ARRQc_IoPlJMU6LN4snmErKl8BfXjoAfmo0YwoowjyRNu418JF4LQWIVTa3WooHXemc&ref=nf_target&fref=tag>.
30 July<https://www.facebook.com/vicky.mccreadie/posts/10162104182065204> ·

I ordered a bag from their website 3 weeks ago. When it didn't turn up after 2 weeks i emailed them and was ignored, i emailed a 2nd time and was ignored. When i sent a friend to ask them about it at an event they were at they basically said 'oh yeah its not in stock and we will refund her.' No contact with me still and they still have my money which i need to buy the bag else where. Worst customer service ever. Very unhappy. All it would have taken was an email and quick return of my funds.”

Trevor Roberts