International Lockdown-O Siobhan Henn (16 Apr 2020 08:20 BST)
Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O Kate Bryant (18 Apr 2020 12:51 BST)
Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O STEPHEN BINGHAM (18 Apr 2020 13:13 BST)
Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O John Kewley - UKRI STFC (18 Apr 2020 13:19 BST)
Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O Alain Kyd (18 Apr 2020 16:16 BST)
Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O John Kewley - UKRI STFC (18 Apr 2020 16:37 BST)
RE: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O John Kewley - UKRI STFC (18 Apr 2020 16:58 BST)

Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O John Kewley - UKRI STFC 18 Apr 2020 15:37 UTC

There is a European Champion not far behind him and most of the top 15 place high in world champs so I was pleased with my result.
Great result for Ben.
Jk

________________________________
From: Alain Kyd <kyd@fallibroome.org.uk>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 4:16:33 PM
To: John Kewley - UKRI STFC <john.kewley@stfc.ac.uk>
Cc: mdoc@simplelists.com <mdoc@simplelists.com>; katedavebryant@gmail.com <katedavebryant@gmail.com>; shevvyrox@gmail.com <shevvyrox@gmail.com>; STEPHEN BINGHAM <stephen.r.bingham@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: [MDOC] International Lockdown-O

Ben's very happy to currently be one place behind John in 17th on his first ever attempt at tempO.
Pity no junior categories for this!

unfortunately i had a technical issue and lost nearly 8 mins or so and had to start again!   - that's my excuse anyhow!

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 13:19, John Kewley - UKRI STFC <john.kewley@stfc.ac.uk<mailto:john.kewley@stfc.ac.uk>> wrote:
If you want to do more of this sort of thing join the international trailo community facebook page "Bearing towards the C flag".
Lots of events.
Jk