Call for MapRun planners Marie Roberts (10 Nov 2020 22:30 GMT)
RE: [MDOC] Call for MapRun planners chris.rostron@ntlworld.com (10 Nov 2020 23:30 GMT)
Re: [MDOC] Call for MapRun planners Grahame Crawshaw (11 Nov 2020 08:30 GMT)

RE: [MDOC] Call for MapRun planners chris.rostron@ntlworld.com 10 Nov 2020 23:30 GMT

Actually Cheadle Hulme is also one of the scheduled areas for the NSL series.
Regards
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: mdoc@simplelists.com <mdoc@simplelists.com>
Sent: 10 November 2020 22:30
To: mdoc@simplelists.com
Subject: [MDOC] Call for MapRun planners

Dear members,

Many of you enjoyed the MapRun series put on by the club during the summer and some of you have been able to continue using MapRun via the Navvies site or those organised by neighbouring clubs. We are hoping to make a few more urban MapRun courses available using past street league maps, but need a few volunteer planners - is anyone interested?

The only proviso is that we do not use areas that are scheduled for use in the upcoming NSL series (The Heatons, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Marple, Poynton, Wilmslow, Congleton and Chapel-en-le-Frith/Whaley Bridge). Already, Dave Mawdsley has offered to set one up in Bollington, and Trevor & I are looking at the possibilities in Bramhall.

The format can be linear or score. Knowledge of MapRunF is useful, but not vital as support is available.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Marie

Marie Roberts

0161 439 6435