Zoom meeting invitation - Hawse End Map discussion Elizabeth Hamer-Davies (25 Jan 2022 09:10 GMT)
Re: Zoom meeting invitation - Hawse End Map discussion Elizabeth Hamer-Davies (25 Jan 2022 16:29 GMT)

Re: Zoom meeting invitation - Hawse End Map discussion Elizabeth Hamer-Davies 25 Jan 2022 16:29 GMT
GHI,
There is a second email that explains a bit further. I have scheduled it for 8pm on Monday Feb 7th. If there is a better time, I am happy to move it or schedule a second.

Thanks,
Liz H-D