From the NFU subscriber who recounted his/her experience in the eyeglasses shop (see below):

I too would like to keep my job

Massachusetts, or Maskachusetts as it proclaims itself at state borders, is filled with educated people, which means people who’ve imbibed more propaganda than others have. In a decent society, perhaps, being more educated would mean that you know more. But we are far from it.

And within Massachusetts, it is Cambridge, home to Harvard and MIT, at the pinnacle of educated stupidity. (“Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.” –Bertrand Russell) Here is an example.

Massachusetts’s governor, Charlie Baker, had issued a decree (I hesitate to call them laws as they are more akin to the Ministry of Magic decrees in Harry Potter vol. 5) mandating masks outdoors when 6-ft antisocial distancing couldn’t be maintained. Cambridge, not to be outdone, issued a decree mandating mask wearing outdoors no matter what.

Meanwhile, having mostly destroyed the restaurants of the area with mandated closures (Phases blah-blah) and thereafter strict capacity restrictions that ensure full overhead costs but only a fraction of usual revenue, the city reduced its overt abuse and allowed restaurants to occupy sidewalks with outdoor seating.

The city council was inundated with hundreds of phone calls from residents begging it, “Can we please take off our masks while eating outdoors?” The city council, presumably quite satisfied with the completeness of the brainwashing operation and the submissiveness of its subjects, showed magnanimity and allowed said subjects to remove masks outdoors as long they kept antisocial distancing or were seated to eat (but no reprieve while walking to the table or standing up).

The extra outdoors freedom was valid only for the summer months. The abusers’ reprieve ended or ends today, so now only sitting down to eat outdoors will save you from the mask mandate. Soon, oh happy day, the Vaccine, hallowed be thy name, might also save you from the mask mandate. But then you’d be trading hypoxia, fear spreading, hypercapnia, face infections for vaccine adverse events, of which there will be many (and will be called the Second Coming of COVID).

From: <nfu@simplelists.com> on behalf of Mark Crispin Miller <markcrispinmiller@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, October 2, 2020 at 11:03 PM
To: <nfu@simplelists.com>
Subject: [MCM] Mask vigilantism in Massachusetts

Keep these responses coming, as we must push back, the frenzy getting wilder

as the weather cools, Election Day (if any) approaches, and the terror propaganda

just grows louder and more lurid as COVID-19 dwindles in the rear-view mirror

(until some other wave of deaths and hospitalizations—perhaps from flu, flu shots,

5G, and/or some other lab-concocted pathogen—can be depicted as that dreaded

"second wave").

MCM

I have no name as I want to keep my job while living under Corona fascism

I live in Massachusetts, center of “right-on” gullibility, and was in the eyeglasses shop a couple

weeks ago to make an appointment for an eye test. I was not wearing a mask. Another customer

came in and started yelling, “People need to wear masks!” Last week, when I went back to the

same store, the owner told me that the other customer had then called the city health department

on the store about the terrible public-health hazard that he had witnessed, whereupon the health

inspectors came around and peered into every corner to make sure “COVID” wasn’t being spread.

People have lost their minds to an admittedly very well done psy-op.

---

Support News from Underground: http://bit.ly/NFUSupport

For archives, please go to: http://archives.simplelists.com/nfu