----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Woods
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:14 AM
Subject: Is everyone dead in Florida after reopening?

View in browser

As you know, Florida governor Ron DeSantis announced three and a half weeks ago that the state was entering Phase 3 reopening. That essentially means that all businesses may operate at full capacity.

The day before the announcement, Governor DeSantis held a virtual roundtable featuring professors from Harvard and Stanford, in which everyone denounced lockdowns as a grotesque mistake with terrible health outcomes.

Naturally, the hysterics went into overdrive.

Wait two weeks, they said.

(Hard to believe anyone is still saying "wait two weeks" after all the times they've been embarrassed, but I suppose if these people were capable of embarrassment the world would look very different right now.)

Dr. Fauci called it "very concerning."

Well, I've been a real sport: I waited three weeks.

The great Jennifer Cabrera, whom I interviewed on episode 1750 of the Tom Woods Show, tracked down the data.

Hospitalizations:

Percentage of people visiting the ER for a "coronavirus-like illness" (the purple line; you can see it heading ever lower):

"Cases" are a pointless metric and we should be paying attention instead to hospitalizations and deaths, Harvard Medical School's Martin Kulldorff told me, but here are the charts anyway:

Here's what "cases" look like on the Worldometers site:

I wouldn't describe any of this as exactly catastrophic.

And yet I feel sure you know -- or are perhaps even surrounded by -- people who seem to be living in another universe from you.

No matter what data you present, they're stuck in panic mode -- months and months after they should have figured things out.

Remember when I said it might be nice to have a haven of rational people?

I wasn't kidding, was I?

And as it happens, I have just the thing for you: the Tom Woods Show Elite.

Entry is this way:

http://www.SupportingListeners.com

Tom Woods

This email was sent to justice_freedom@earthlink.net
Tom Woods · PO Box 701447 · Saint Cloud, FL 34770 · USA