***Thanks for sharing.  Yours is the second response I’ve gotten, so we’re not the only ones.  Did you happen to report it to ExLibras?    We’re not able to find that anyone did.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Skwor

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Simonsen, Lindsay
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 11:43 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Q for Voyager users

Hi Jeanette,

We also upgraded this summer.  I’ve found that if I accidently click on the Receive Date column (or any column for that matter) it sorts numerically by that column.  However, it sorts computer numerically such as 1/13/09, 1/20/09, 1/3/09 etc.

I don’t know if this is the same/or similar to the problem you’re experiencing, but the only way I’ve found to “fix” the problem is to close out of Acquisitions and restart the program.  This seems to put the issues back in order according to when they were received.

~Lindsay

Lindsay Simonsen

Library Services Assistant

Periodicals Department