I would definitely double check with the subscription agent – but note that the prices on the website are usually for individuals  -- not institutional pricing.  There usually is a separate link to the institutional pricing.

Sandy

Sandhya (Sandy) D. Srivastava

Electronic Resources Librarian

New York Institute of Technology