I have used Discount Magazine Subscription Service with absolute success for several years now for various things.  They had been recommended to me by a friend and I started using it at home, then went to it here for some browsing titles.

The first time I ordered a dozen or so different titles, my phone rang within 5 minutes of my clicking Submit, with someone calling to check to make sure I had actually placed that order.  Another 5 or 10 minutes later, the same fellow called again, asking if I read Out Magazine & if I know what the focus of it is.  I responded that while I have not read it personally, my understanding is it is targeted toward the LBGT community.  A noticeable tone of relief came into his voice, as he told me I would not believe the number of complaints he gets by schools who order it, thinking it is about hunting and fishing, then insist upon cancelling and wanting a refund.

I like that kind of caring/service.

The website is  http://www.discountmagazineweb.com/

You will be asked to enter your name, school and email before the price list displays.    They list Newsweek for $40 a year.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Cofrin Library, Serials Dept.
UW-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive