Pardon the duplication.

From: Cook, Eleanor
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 2:03 PM
To: Cook, Eleanor
Subject: ACQflash: Survey about the New AcqWeb

Dear colleagues,

As we move in to the next phase of the newly designed AcqWeb, our library science intern has developed a questionnaire so we can gather input from people who wish to use this site.  If you are interested in the design and/or functionality of the new AcqWeb, please take some time to review what has been accomplished thus far so we can focus further efforts in a direction that will be useful to our community. We appreciate all input.

The survey can be found at this link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WXHLX9T

Thank you all!

Eleanor Cook

Chief Editor, ACQNET-L

Eleanor I. Cook

Assistant Director for Collections & Technical Services

Academic Library Services -- Joyner Library

East Carolina University

East Fifth Street

Greenville, NC 27858

252-328-2598