From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum on behalf of Thompson,Tracey
Sent: Thu 12/3/2009 9:19 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Budget Lines for Serials, Databases, and other Electronic Resources

Hello,

We are restricting our budget, and I have a question for you.  Does anyone combine the budget lines for serials and databases into one category such as continuing resources, or do you separate it out? What do you find are the benefits and drawback for each?

Thank you.

Tracey Thompson
Acquisitions Librarian/College Asst. Professor
New Mexico State University Library
MSC 3475 PO Box 30006
Las Cruces, NM 88003

Phone: 575-646-8093