1)

RE: [SERIALST] Cease claiming, checking in, binding

"Koveleskie, Judith" <kovelesk@setonhill.edu>

Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:58:00 -0500

Oh, c’mon ladies.  This is a commonly accepted accounting term and includes both genders.

Judith A. Koveleskie, MLIS, MA

Periodicals Librarian

Seton Hill University

Reeves Memorial Library

1 Seton Hill Drive

Greensburg, PA 15601-1548

kovelesk@setonhill.edu

724-838-7828

This document may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.