I am pleased to report that our renewal is in the works as of this morning.  I hope that will be the case for all who have been waiting!

Betty

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Patricia Thompson <pthompso@sewanee.edu> wrote:
We are in the same situation as Middlebury, except that my rep emailed me to give me a price for Anthrosource and asked if it was ok and whether he could send out an invoice (to EBSCO.) I don't know whether EBSCO got the invoice or not-- they have not billed us yet.  From what I can tell, those titles are working. However, I have no idea at this point what titles are supposed to be included our consortium package so I don't know what to link to. My rep said he was having trouble getting correct information out of their system. I think they are still having some major problems at Wiley.

Pat

At 02:14 PM 2/5/2010, Warren, Bill wrote:
Esteemed colleagues,

We have not received 2010 renewals or quotes for AnthroSource or our other Wiley-Blackwell journal package.  I inquired a couple of weeks ago, and was informed that they had a huge backlog, but assured that we could expect to hear something fairly soon.

Best regards,
~Bill Warren
William Warren
Acquisitions Department