You may want to subscribe to the Serials Solutions discussion list.
You can join here:
https://listserv.tamu.edu/archives/serialssolutionsusers.html

But to answer your question, you can usually activate the title using an entry already present in SerSol's knowledgebase. For example, I have 9 titles that are on the Atypon Link platform. I do not have ALL the titles available on that platform, so I activate that database and check the box that says "We subscribe to only some of the titles in this database." Then I activate the specific titles that I have.

SerSol also has a database called "Single journals" with multiple vendors and I have found 12 titles in there that I could activate.

If they do not have a title that you need, you can create your own library-specific database, and the instructions are in the documentation.

SerSol will also add titles to databases if you request it.

So, there are a number of options available!

In addition, many libraries have uploaded lists of their print (and microform) journals, with or without holdings data. Of course this will not work with the 360 Link (link resolver) but it will cause them to show up in your A-to-Z list of journals and be linked to your library catalog to find them. Instructions for this are in the documentation, and advice is available on the list or from the staff.

(I sound like an ad for SerSol. Maybe I should work for them...)

Pat Thompson

Patricia R. Thompson
Assistant University Librarian for Resource Management Services
duPont Library
University of the South
Sewanee, TN 37383
931-598-1657
pthompso@sewanee.edu

At 05:03 PM 2/9/2010, Downing Caitlin wrote:
Dear Shulamis -  Yes, I that is what I mean.   It is a list of E-journals specifically subscribed to by our library on an individual basis.   They are titles for which we subscribe to a print + online version.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Downing
Library - Periodicals
Santa Rosa Jr. College