From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Downing Caitlin
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 11:11 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] OBTAINING EZ PROXY CONFIG FILES - info requested.

We are attempting to find out how other libraries handle EZ proxy config files for off-campus access to E-Journals.

In your library, which staff person is responsible for finding out what the given config file is for a new title?

Where does this staff person usually obtain these config files?

Who adds them to your server?

Any information you could supply would be very helpful to us.

Sincerely,

Caitlin Downing

Library - Periodicals

Santa Rosa Jr. College