Our library saves for a week and the University recycles these, but we do contribute some to USBE as appropriate.
Connie Foster

Pennington, Buddy D. wrote:

We used to keep them in a “samples” file here at UMKC, but I quickly got rid of that after I started. We toss them after we have confirmed it is not something that now comes with something else that we do subscribe to or a title change.

Buddy Pennington

Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian

University of Missouri - Kansas City

800 East 51st Street

Kansas City, MO  64110

Phone: 816-235-1548

Fax: 816-333-5584

Email: penningtonb@umkc.edu

UMKC University Libraries: Discovery. Knowledge. Empowerment.