From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of SERIALST automatic digest system
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:50 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: SERIALST Digest - 9 Apr 2010 to 13 Apr 2010 - Special issue (#2010-88)

SERIALST Digest - 9 Apr 2010 to 13 Apr 2010 - Special issue (#2010-88)

Table of contents:

  1. Newspapers on sticks
  2. Random Arrivals
  3. oversized vols in serial runs
  4. Metadata and Digital Library Development workshop
  5. Reminder - Call for Discussion and User Groups

Browse the SERIALST online archives.