From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Thompson,Tracey
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 1:01 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Database return on investment

OCLC still has that model up until July 1.  The cost per search is around $.90.

I was surprised by how low everyone’s journal cost per use is.  We just completed a serial review for budget cuts, and our target was $35 cost per use which is  the average cost for an article.

Tracey Thompson
Acquisitions Librarian/College Asst. Professor
New Mexico State University Library
MSC 3475 PO Box 30006
Las Cruces, NM 88003

Phone: 575-646-8093