Hi Ophelia,

After running the Prediction as Late report, then run Serial Claim Notices. Under the “Serials Claim Selection” tab the Number of Times claimed can be set. You can use the gadget and the equal sign to set it, such as =0 for a first claim, =1 for a second claim, and =2 for a third claim.

Jean Sibley

Serials & Electronic Resources Librarian

College of William & Mary

P. O. Box 8794

Williamsburg, VA 23187-8794

Swem Library