And Connie was too polite not to pitch her own journal, Serials Review, which has great articles too!

I would also suggest looking into the ALCTS (Association for Library Collections and Technical Services) Fundamentals of..... online courses.  (full disclosure--I am an instructor for the Fundamentals of Electronic Acquistions course)  THese are 4 week, self-paced online courses that fill up fast.

<
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webcourse/index.cfm>

ALCTS also has webinars on all sorts of topics that might be of great interest to you, and the e-forums have proven to be very popular. You do not need to be an ALCTS member to participate in a forum.  More sessions are being added as the ALCTS Continuing Education finalizes dates.
<
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webinar/index.cfm>
<
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/confevents/upcoming/e-forum/index.cfm>

Plus everyone on this list is a potential resource --SERIALST archives are priceless!

Susan Davis
Acquisitions Librarian for Continuing Resources
University at Buffalo (SUNY)
134 Lockwood Library
Buffalo, NY  14260-2210
(716) 645-2784