I have no personal experience with SFX, so this may or may not work.  We use Serials Solutions.  If the access dates listed for a journal are different from our subscription, we can just change them.  Is it possible to do this in SFX?

Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian
Axe Library
Pittsburg State University
1701 S. Broadway
Pittsburg KS  66762
620-235-4884
bpope@pittstate.edu

On 8/24/2010 8:17 AM, Skwor, Jeanette wrote:

Not sure this qualifies as experience, but our access dates of journals get reset also, with no notice to us or seemingly, rhyme or reason.  Frustrating!

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library
University of WI-Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI  54311-7001

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries."
                              Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog