Hi Narda – Same story here.  I called JSTOR a few minutes ago, and they’re taking care of some major site updates today.  They’re hoping they’ll be complete in about an hour.

In the meantime, if you clear your cache, close the browser, and re-open JSTOR, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to connect to the site.

Hope this helps!

-Megan

Megan A. Griffin

E-Resources Access Librarian