Thanks Barbara.  I send this to our title department and we’ll keep a watch on it.  - Rachel

From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of Barbara Pope
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:00 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Construction Equipment ISSN 0192-3978

I also saw a note about a September issue on the constructionequipment.com website.  It's just all so weird.  Sometimes all the title changes and ceasing and starting just makes me dizzy.

--
Barbara M. Pope, MALS
Periodicals/Reference Librarian

"Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries." Anne Herbert, The Whole Earth Catalog

On 9/23/2010 11:47 AM, Claire Fohl wrote:

http://www.dmnews.com/reed-elsevier-shutters-23-titles/article/168164/

This online article from April 16, 2010, indicated that Construction Equipment was being "shuttered".  But as Martha Gunnarson pointed out, the Website indicates that it will return this month.

Claire Fohl
Program Coordinator, Record Retention; Periodicals
Columbus State Community College
Columbus Hall, Room 200
550 East Spring Street
Columbus, OH  43215
614-287-2466 (office)
800-621-6407,  ext. 2466
cfohl@cscc.edu

>>> Barbara Pope <bpope@PITTSTATE.EDU> 9/23/2010 10:35 AM >>>
Hello, everyone.  Does anyone is this title has actually ceased?  Our
vendor says it has as of April and we have not received any issues after
April.  However, the OCLC record has not been updated.

Thank you.

Sincerely.