From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum [mailto:SERIALST@list.uvm.edu] On Behalf Of O'Brien, Pamela
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 3:53 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] The journal "Cancer"

Is anyone else out there getting an error message for all issues of Cancer before 2000?

Also, does anyone want to speculate about the access Wiley will provide next year for Cancer? Looks like it will only go back to 1997, but they also say you will have perpetual access for “paid-for” years.

We have always had access back to the 1960s and for the past couple of years we’ve had access all the way back to 1948. But apparently we are going to have to pay for what we used to get for free.

(By the way, we also tried the American Cancer Society site, but no full text to any articles before 2000)

Thank you!

Pamela L. O'Brien

Library Assistant

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital