Chiming in on two counts re Kurt’s call for reporters:

Quite an accurate description, but Kurt forgot to mention that he also has a sense of humor…SO helpful when dealing with the format requirements of the publication, willful procrastinators, etc.

Not only is it easy to write for Kurt, but reading this column is especially useful in these times of limited travel budgets and information overload.

But you all know these things, right?

Chris “Thursday is Opinion Day” Ryan

Christine E. Ryan

UC Foundation Associate Professor &

Electronic Resources Librarian

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

voice:  423-425-4470

email: chris-ryan@utc.edu

This correspondence should be considered public record and subject to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act.